Another Way of Playing Ranbhoomi - Kurukshetra Board Game
It's been six months since we launched our board game Ranbhoomi - Kurukshetra.
- All the players pick their preferred kingdom (player token) and place them on the start position on the board.
- Divyastra card deck is kept face-down on the side.
- Player with Hastinapur token starts the game by throwing the dice.
- Each players take turn sequentially and move their respective tokens on the board as per the number displayed on the dice.
- If your token lands on a favourable spot you get to pick one card randomly (without looking) from the divyastra card deck. [Spots marked with pink are the spots favourable for Pandava (pink tokens), which the spots marked in green are favourable for Kaurava (green tokens)]
- If your token lands on a spot favourable for your opponent then you either counter the divyastra marked on the board with the divyastra you have collected through the game or jump backward to your preceding favourable spot. [the spots where no divyastra symbol is marked, you have no choice but to jump backward to your preceding favourable spot.]
- Objective of the game and rest of the rules remain the same. [as mentioned in the booklet]
Rules of Divyastras - https://youtu.be/h_8ECZudtz8
is an ideal way to spend time with your children while introducing them to the fascinating world of Mahabharata with the help of 100s of videos available of Sutradhar mobile app.